ultrabet matadorbet twitter matadorbet hermesbet betorspin 1xcasino betpipo betpipo gorabet casinolevant newcratos vaycasino iskenderun escort betkom betkom bahiscom betkom mariobet mariobet betkom betkom 1x casino mariobet betkom betkom mariobet mariobet newcratos mariobet mariobet How to Get Money Back from Unlicensed Contractor – MS Rubbers

As a professional, it’s important to understand how to write articles that provide valuable information to readers while also optimizing for search engines. In this article, we’ll discuss the steps to take if you need to get money back from an unlicensed contractor.

Hiring an unlicensed contractor can be risky business. If you’ve fallen victim to an unlicensed contractor who has either failed to complete the job or done a poor-quality job, you may be entitled to a refund. Here are the steps you should take to get your money back.

Step 1: Gather Evidence

The first step in getting your money back from an unlicensed contractor is to gather evidence. This includes any contracts, invoices, estimates, receipts, and any other documentation that proves you paid for services that were not performed or were done improperly. You should also take pictures of any work that was not done to your satisfaction.

Step 2: Contact the Contractor

The next step is to contact the contractor and explain the situation. It’s possible that the contractor is willing to refund your money without any legal action. However, if the contractor refuses to refund your money or attempts to negotiate a smaller amount, you may need to take legal action.

Step 3: File a Complaint

If the contractor refuses to refund your money, you should file a complaint with your state contractor’s board. The contractor’s board has the authority to investigate and discipline unlicensed contractors. They may also be able to help you recover your money through a bond or insurance program.

Step 4: Small Claims Court

If you’re still unable to get your money back, consider taking the contractor to small claims court. This is a good option if the amount you’re owed is less than the small claims court limit in your state. Small claims court is generally faster, cheaper, and less formal than other court proceedings.

Step 5: Hire an Attorney

If the amount you’re owed is greater than the small claims court limit, you may need to hire an attorney to pursue legal action. An attorney can advise you on the best course of action and represent you in court.


Getting your money back from an unlicensed contractor can be a frustrating and time-consuming process. However, by gathering evidence, contacting the contractor, filing a complaint, going to small claims court, or hiring an attorney, you can increase your chances of getting the refund you’re entitled to. Remember to always do your research and hire licensed contractors to avoid this situation in the future.

slot777 slot thailand scatter hitamhttps://situsterpercayaslot777.com/ slot gacor hari ini slot gacor maxwin slot deposit pulsa slot deposit pulsa tri http://sia.unidha.ac.id/repository/dosen/riwayat/login/dewajasin/ https://karanganyar.alabidin.sch.id/wp-content/shop/ https://smpabbs.alabidin.sch.id/dewajasin/ https://thehero.alabidin.sch.id/merdeka/